Elecite Unveils Premium Blossom Theme for BlackBerry

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

elecite blossom theme Elecite Unveils Premium Blossom Theme for BlackBerry

No, I’m not talking about that Blossom… I’m talking about a Blossom theme for the BlackBerry (NSDQ: RIMM)… on the BlackBerry Curve 8900, Storm and Bold to be exact. Elecite have launched yet another great looking premium theme. This one is primarily pink, and is clean, crisp and simple to use. You can see from the shots above that this one was built with the female BlackBerry set in mind… I don’t think I’ll be adding this one to my repertoire but I know a few that will certainly consider it!

The Premium Blossom theme from Elecite is available for $6.99 over at Elecite. Again, it’s compatible with the Curve 8900, Bold and Storm… So if you’re runnin’ one of those devices and like the looks of this one

0 komentar:

Post a Comment